Portable Solar Power Stations: Making Wave in Solar Technology. Transportable solar power plants might sound to some like a dream. We can think of many places where movable solar would work, such as the Recreational Vehicle we use for outdoor camping. Or the boat we use for the long fishing expedition. Some can’t even imagine that portable solar power stations do exist.
Portable solar power stations have lots of useful usages, which we will go over later on. Precisely what is portable solar energy?
Description of Portable Solar Power:
Portable solar energy is energy created from sunshine, the generator being of a size and type that can be moved effortlessly from location to location.
The majority of portable solar energy systems utilize photovoltaic panels (PV panels) in one way or another. Some are astonishingly little and can be carried in a pocket, while others can only fit on a flat-bed trailer or truck.
Examples of Portable Solar Power:
Handy calculators have been in use for years. Display the calculator to sunshine, and it stores solar energy for usage. You might currently be using portable solar power without knowing it. The following are examples of various sizes and designs of portable solar energy.
1. Garden lights or lights around a pool now utilize portable solar energy. It can come like a flashlight or randomly showing lights.
2. A multipurpose portable solar energy system is the fold-out photovoltaic panel that comes in a small case the size of your daily organizer. Wherever you take it, you can open the panel to charge your cell phone battery, GPS, or other comparable “device” you bring. Slip the 3-ounce portable solar power panel into a unique holder on the back of the coat, and you can create energy for your electronic devices.
3. Bigger portable solar power stations can include several photovoltaic panels (PV panels), easy electrical wiring for the input jack, and a battery often described as a power pack. A commercially-produced portable solar energy system like this might consist of little fluorescent light and a connection to your cigarette lighter plug.
4. Versatile PV panels, rugged and resilient, offer portable solar power for hikers and campers. This portable solar power can be rolled up like a sleeping bag, and then set up anywhere.
5. Additional examples of portable solar power “Powerfilm” are paper-thin PV panels. These items can be quickly brought to charge practically all Lithium, NiCad or NiMH batteries. As long as you have sunshine, you have portable solar power.
A Juice Bag is a worldwide trademarked portable solar power knapsack. Versatile ballistic nylon solar panels make it lighter than solar bags with chilled glass solar panels. Take off your Juice Bag when you require charging products such as electronic cameras, cell phones, or GPS systems.
Portable solar power stations utilize these concepts and more. They might be big enough to create adequate electrical power for a small town, or little suitable for kids. Whichever it is, portable solar energy is “on the go” in lots of places and lots of ways.
Because it is portable solar energy, it can be with you anywhere you go. It can power a little heating unit in a winter season outdoor camping tent, or offer a reading light for campers.
Whatever you want, and wherever you need it, portable solar power is becoming more ingenious. Portable solar power is yours to utilize, anywhere, for free. Sometimes you think you know. You won't know until you take the test. Question Your answer: Correct answer:
You May Think You Know: Take The Test to Know!
Sometimes you think you know. You won't know until you take the test.